Call for Proposals
SIIRD provides funding of up to US$1M for joint R&D projects between companies based in Singapore and Israel. The SIIRD funding covers the R&D portion of the companies’ total development cost in the joint projects.
SIIRD will be calling for a new round of grant proposals. The submission period for grant proposals will be between 20 Feb 2014 and 02 May 2014.
Click here to submit your grant proposal.
Guidelines And Templates for Application of SIIRD Funding
- Guidelines for Executive Summary
- Guidelines for Feasibility Project Proposal
- Guidelines for Mini R&D and Full Scale R&D Project Proposal
- Template for Proposal Cover Page
- Template for Project Budget
- Template for Revenue Forecast Table
Companies may refer to the FAQ section to understand more about the SIIRD Program and Preparation of the SIIRD Application.
"The SIIRD program has been a key enabler to cement the symbiotic techno commercial product development partnership with Yitran, enabling us to reach out to new markets with a top of the line & cost effective technology at an accelerated pace."