Call for Proposals
SIIRD provides funding of up to US$1M for joint R&D projects between companies based in Singapore and Israel. The SIIRD funding covers the R&D portion of the companies’ total development cost in the joint projects.
SIIRD is calling for a new round of grant proposals. The submission period for grant proposals will be between 2 Mar 2015 and 3 July 2015.
Click here to submit your grant proposal.
Guidelines And Templates for Application of SIIRD Funding
Submission of Feasibility Study Project Proposal
- Feasibility Study Project Proposal Cover Page
- Template for Feasibility Study Project Proposal
- Template for Project Budget (Feasibility Study)
Submission of Executive Summary and Mini R&D / Full Scale R&D Project Proposal
- Guidelines for Executive Summary
- Mini R&D and Full Scale R&D Project Proposal Cover Page
- Template for Mini R&D and Full Scale R&D Project Proposal
- Template for Project Budget & Financial Strength (Mini R&D Project)
- Template for Project Budget & Financial Strength (Full Scale R&D Project)
Companies may refer to the FAQ section to understand more about the SIIRD Program and Preparation of the SIIRD Application.
"The SIIRD mechanism provides a unique blend of funding to defray R&D costs and partnership with Israeli companies. The partnership with CET in Israel created immense synergy through their deep knowledge, experience, and enthusiasm. For these reasons, SIIRD has a unique value proposition that is difficult to replicate even using other government funding mechanisms."