Call for Proposals
SIIRD provides funding of up to US$1M for joint R&D projects between companies based in Singapore and Israel. The SIIRD funding covers the R&D portion of the companies’ total development cost in the joint projects.
SIIRD is calling for a new round of grant proposals. The submission period for grant proposals is between 4 Aug 2014 and 4 Dec 2014.
Click here to submit your grant proposal.
Guidelines And Templates for Application of SIIRD Funding
- Guidelines for Executive Summary
- Guidelines for Feasibility Project Proposal
- Guidelines for Mini R&D and Full Scale R&D Project Proposal
- Template for Proposal Cover Page
- Template for Project Budget
- Template for Revenue Forecast Table
Companies may refer to the FAQ section to understand more about the SIIRD Program and Preparation of the SIIRD Application.
"Our cooperation with APN Nutripharm in Singapore brings us very close to a new cosmetic product for the exciting Asian market. SIIRD brought us together, and through its continuous support we benefit from the technological and marketing synergy of both companies."