Call for Proposals
SIIRD provides funding of up to US$1M for joint R&D projects between companies based in Singapore and Israel. The SIIRD funding covers the R&D portion of the companies’ total development cost in the joint projects.
SIIRD is calling for a new round of grant proposals. The submission period for grant proposals is between 4 Aug 2014 and 18 Dec 2014.
Click here to submit your grant proposal.
Guidelines And Templates for Application of SIIRD Funding
- Guidelines for Executive Summary
- Guidelines for Feasibility Project Proposal
- Guidelines for Mini R&D and Full Scale R&D Project Proposal
- Template for Proposal Cover Page
- Template for Project Budget (Full Scale R&D Project)
- Template for Project Budget (Mini R&D Project)
Companies may refer to the FAQ section to understand more about the SIIRD Program and Preparation of the SIIRD Application.
"We have been developing educational products for children with special needs in Israel and with the assistance of the SIIRD programme, we have found an established Singapore partner and are currently collaborating with them to develop educational products that will help more children with special needs in the English speaking countries."