Call for Proposals
SIIRD provides funding of up to US$1M for joint R&D projects between companies based in Singapore and Israel. The SIIRD funding covers the R&D portion of the companies’ total development cost in the joint projects.
SIIRD is calling for a new round of grant proposals. The next submission period for grant proposals will be between 2 Nov 2015 and 3 Mar 2016.
Click here to submit your grant proposal.
Guidelines And Templates for Application of SIIRD Funding
Submission of Feasibility Study Project Proposal
- Feasibility Study Project Proposal Cover Page
- Template for Feasibility Study Project Proposal
- Template for Project Budget (Feasibility Study)
Submission of Executive Summary and Mini R&D / Full Scale R&D Project Proposal
- Guidelines for Executive Summary
- Mini R&D and Full Scale R&D Project Proposal Cover Page
- Template for Mini R&D and Full Scale R&D Project Proposal
- Template for Project Budget & Financial Strength (Mini R&D Project)
- Template for Project Budget & Financial Strength (Full Scale R&D Project)
Companies may refer to the FAQ section to understand more about the SIIRD Program and Preparation of the SIIRD Application.
"SIIRD offers a great way to find complementary technology partners from Israel, which is probably the home of the most innovative small high tech companies in the world. The process of working with the Israeli companies is a valuable experience in itself."