Call for Proposals
SIIRD provides funding of up to US$1M for joint R&D projects between companies based in Singapore and Israel. The SIIRD funding covers the R&D portion of the companies’ total development cost in the joint projects.
SIIRD is calling for a new round of grant proposals. The submission period for grant proposals will be between 2 Mar 2015 and 3 July 2015.
Click here to submit your grant proposal.
Guidelines And Templates for Application of SIIRD Funding
Submission of Feasibility Study Project Proposal
- Feasibility Study Project Proposal Cover Page
- Template for Feasibility Study Project Proposal
- Template for Project Budget (Feasibility Study)
Submission of Executive Summary and Mini R&D / Full Scale R&D Project Proposal
- Guidelines for Executive Summary
- Mini R&D and Full Scale R&D Project Proposal Cover Page
- Template for Mini R&D and Full Scale R&D Project Proposal
- Template for Project Budget & Financial Strength (Mini R&D Project)
- Template for Project Budget & Financial Strength (Full Scale R&D Project)
Companies may refer to the FAQ section to understand more about the SIIRD Program and Preparation of the SIIRD Application.
"We have been developing educational products for children with special needs in Israel and with the assistance of the SIIRD programme, we have found an established Singapore partner and are currently collaborating with them to develop educational products that will help more children with special needs in the English speaking countries."